Polling increasingly shows a connection between experiencing extreme weather and prioritizing climate change. And localized message testing during extreme weather events has demonstrated a significant increase in response to fundraising and advocacy appeals. (Full case study here)
The National Wildlife Federation and the Innovation Hub developed these map tools and playbook to empower environmental organizations to act on FREE, publicly available extreme weather data in message development and audience targeting.
- Extreme Weather by ZIP Code 2017 to 2022
- Extreme Weather by Congressional District 2017 to 2022
- Real-Time Extreme Heat May 2023 to Yesterday by ZIP Code
- Real-Time Extreme Heat May 2023 to Yesterday by Congressional District
- Real-Time Air Quality May 2023 to Yesterday by ZIP Code
- Real-Time Air Quality May 2023 to Yesterday by Congressional District
Innovate With Us
We are in this together – and welcome your inquiries, contributions, and ideas.
Reach out to: