What is a fiscal sponsor?
A fiscal sponsor is a nonprofit organization that provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to help build the capacity of charitable projects.
What kinds of organizations does the Partnership Project work with?
The Partnership Project provides fiscal sponsorship and organizational support to environmental campaigns and partners working to protect our environment and sustain it for future generations.
What kinds of services does a fiscal sponsor provide?
Each fiscal sponsorship may look different but here are a few of the types of services that we can provide:
- Provides 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) status to project
- Receives and acknowledges charitable contributions
- Tracks and manages grants with restricted funding
- Requests records and reports to fulfill oversight responsibilities
- Communicates regularly with projects
What We Do